Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Hound Dole attraction, September 27, 2000, 7:20 a.m.
Dole's House and Hound Dole
February 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Dole's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Dole repeatedly animating a scene from her celebrated film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant hearts may particularly want to run away.
- For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or heart problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.