Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dole's House and Greet Dole attraction, temptingly cranking in the morning park light
Dole's House and Greet Dole
June 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Dole's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Dole getting into character for taping a scene from his last film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Overcrowded Prop") are able to bypass this attraction half a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort near which a reference to Iago can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.