Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Greet Dole attraction, December 15, 2000, 12:15 a.m.
Dole's House and Greet Dole
June 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half thumbs down
After you tour
through Dole's house, you'll be led to her Movie Silo in the "back yard". There you can locate Dole once again re-filming a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Marty. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and applaud.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mummy.