Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Corner Dole attraction, partially demolishing in the shrouded sunlight
Dole's House and Corner Dole
April 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
After you tour
through Dole's house, you'll come across his Studio Porch in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Dole repeatedly filming a scene from his last film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ribcage, wrist, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.