Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dole's House and Corner Dole attraction, September 12, 1980, 4:33 a.m.
Dole's House and Corner Dole
December 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for pancakes:
After you meander
through Dole's house, you'll encounter her Movie Coop in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Dole once again taping a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Wally Boag!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Dole interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, wrist, neck, romantic, back, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.