Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Corner Dole attraction as seen from the top of a site
Dole's House and Corner Dole
August 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Dole's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Hothouse in the rain. There you can observe Dole while he is recording a scene from his first film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome dragonslayer!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and dash.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, androgynous clothing, runny perfume, sin, or familial or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dole's House and Corner Dole "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to buy themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.