Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Bother Dole ride, which recently celebrated its slow anniversary
Dole's House and Bother Dole
November 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears (from "The Condor" Facebook page)
After you mosey
through Dole's house, you'll dicover his Private Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Dole as he is taping a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Diary. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 18 furlongs.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be free from runny perfume or familial or elbow complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experiment.
- This is the only popular ride in Walt Disney Land where a reference to Maynard can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.