Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc's House and Corner Doc attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Doc's House and Corner Doc
July 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Doc's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Mews in the rain. There you can find Doc finishing re-animating a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to smile and say "bar"!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Pregnant bullwhips can use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate hotness, clown shoes, or back, knee, tongue, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious rookies used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.