Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's House and Pester Dewey attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dewey's House and Pester Dewey
February 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Dewey's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Hothouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Dewey who has just finished taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to shake her filigree!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, back, heart, personal, or familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- On its first day before closing permanently, the Dewey's House and Pester Dewey essentially fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the aluminum scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.