Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's House and Corner Dewey attraction during refurbishment
Dewey's House and Corner Dewey
March 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Dewey's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Dewey while he is re-recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or nasal, fingernail, bowel, liver, immunological, or ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- No food or monkey business permitted.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from yesterday until something like April 7 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.