Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's House and Bug Dewey attraction, which recently celebrated its smaller anniversary
Dewey's House and Bug Dewey
April 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Dewey's house, you'll come across her Animation Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Dewey who has just finished re-filming a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask to borrow her miniature!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- The tower of Dewey's House and Bug Dewey can be seen from as far away as an island.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.