Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's House and Bother Dewey attraction at midday
Dewey's House and Bother Dewey
March 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seven and four fifths jollies
After you wander
through Dewey's house, you'll dicover his Movie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can locate Dewey finishing taping a scene from his latest film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction after dinner.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is an old attraction, guests are required to wear themed belts.
- The comment about replicas is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.