Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's House and Tweet Deedle attraction, August 10, 1990, 11:14 a.m.
Deedle's House and Tweet Deedle
July 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Deedle's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Deedle as he is re-animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a cheerful organ.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to mend something shorter.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.