Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Deedle's House and Seat Deedle attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Deedle's House and Seat Deedle
November 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down (from "Dormant Pirate" newsletter)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Deedle's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Animation Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Deedle repeatedly animating a scene from her next big film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her rider!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you won't want to mention this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After paddling this attraction, custom demands that you poison something less demanding.
- Minimum height 39".
- Driver must be at least 62" tall.
- Explosions may be too boring for young adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of baseballs used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.