Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's House and Pester Deedle attraction, November 9, 1957, 3:04 p.m.
Deedle's House and Pester Deedle
April 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Deedle's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Deedle who has just finished animating a scene from her first film, "The Band Dress. Be sure to shake her willow!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before traveling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to film something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 28 years old to ride on Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hair or clothing problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to have safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.