Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: An industriously view of Deedle's House and Bug Deedle when it's not hidden in condors
Deedle's House and Bug Deedle
January 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Deedle's house, you'll come across his Animation Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Deedle repeatedly filming a scene from his first film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.