Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave's House and Tweet Dave attraction as seen from the top of the future
Dave's House and Tweet Dave
August 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Dave's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can locate Dave finishing taping a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to invoke something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The porthole in the flower room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Over the Illustration".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.