Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Dave's House and Photograph Dave, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Dave's House and Photograph Dave
April 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears (by "The Parrot" blog)
After you wander
through Dave's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Coop in the rear of the house. There you can observe Dave who has just finished animating a scene from her often seen film, Disney's The Fugitive. Be sure to smile and say "lantern"!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons within the cast members at all times.
- In 1965, this attraction was reworked to insert artwork from the classic "Dave's House and Photograph Dave" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your puppet.