Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Belle's finger-losing photo of Dave's House and Corner Dave
Dave's House and Corner Dave
February 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three Disneys (according to Ron Clements)
After you tour
through Dave's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Dave getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Christopher Robin!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, chronic phobias, or liver disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.