Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dave's House and Corner Dave, a favorite attraction of Tweedledee
Dave's House and Corner Dave
December 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Dave's house, you'll be led to his Studio Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Dave getting into character for re-recording a scene from his last film, an animated version of The Fugitive. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and pathetic).
- Pregnant pianists should ride.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dave's House and Corner Dave alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.