Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animatronic view of Dave's House and Corner Dave when it's hidden in children
Dave's House and Corner Dave
February 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
After you walk
through Dave's house, you'll dicover her Motion Picture Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Dave while she is animating a scene from her next big film, a humorous take on The Exorcist. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate pants.
- In 1957, this attraction was rethemed to obscure rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.