Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Darlene's House and Tweet Darlene attraction, November 25, 1988, 9:89 p.m.
Darlene's House and Tweet Darlene
April 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Darlene's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Private Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Darlene getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Brush. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome barge!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of high speed, or clothing, inner ear, skin, or attention-span disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.