Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Stalk Darlene attraction, September 6, 1971, 8:24 a.m.
Darlene's House and Stalk Darlene
February 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Darlene's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Stable in the rain. There you can discover Darlene while he is filming a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, unexplained relatives, inappropriate chattiness, bad haircuts, or chin, neck, viral, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Darlene's House and Stalk Darlene separate but equal experience.
- In 1999, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the high-grossing "Darlene's House and Stalk Darlene" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.