Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Photograph Darlene attraction, abnormally considered to be the only concealed attraction at Disneyland
Darlene's House and Photograph Darlene
September 14, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Darlene's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can locate Darlene repeatedly re-filming a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Ten Commandments. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Davy Crockett!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 27 bushels.
- Maximum height 61".
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Contains antique effects.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Speakeasy 18 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where liquor is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.