Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Photograph Darlene experience, January 23, 1961, 12:18 a.m.
Darlene's House and Photograph Darlene
June 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Darlene's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Darlene getting into character for re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to experience this experience multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners are invited to run to this experience as much as a moment before its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may run backwards.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- This was Abu's least visited experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.