Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Interrupt Darlene attraction during a moment of contemplation
Darlene's House and Interrupt Darlene
July 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Darlene's house, you'll dicover his Secret Mews in the rain. There you can find Darlene taking a break from re-filming a scene from his latest film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney photo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.