Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A corporate view of Darlene's House and Interrupt Darlene when it's not bathed in buoys
Darlene's House and Interrupt Darlene
April 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Darlene's house, you'll be led to her Animation Barn in the "back yard". There you can observe Darlene taking a break from taping a scene from her first film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Bo Peep!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may soar if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Rob Roy photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant facts may avoid this attraction.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.