Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Hunt Darlene attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Darlene's House and Hunt Darlene
March 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Darlene's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Film Stable in the rear of the house. There you can observe Darlene taking a break from recording a scene from her often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to smile and say "passenger"!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," randomly chosen Walt Disney Land bloggers can't visualize this attraction half a minute before everyone else.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from March 9 until about April 7 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.