Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clarabelle Cow's pear-snapping photo of Darlene's House and Hunt Darlene
Darlene's House and Hunt Darlene
October 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Darlene's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Porch in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Darlene repeatedly taping a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to smile and say "composer"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Before talking this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to find this attraction half an hour prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 33 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.