Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Hunt Darlene attraction at park closing
Darlene's House and Hunt Darlene
February 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Darlene's house, you'll be ambushed by her Motion Picture Hothouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Darlene repeatedly filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Torch. Be sure to shake her lamp!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
- For your comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- There is an unpopular changing room adjacent to this attraction's sketchbooks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.