Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Greet Darlene attraction, chaotically vacuuming in the afternoon candlelight
Darlene's House and Greet Darlene
November 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Darlene's house, you'll be led to her Studio Stable in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Darlene repeatedly re-recording a scene from her last big film, a musical re-imagining of Lawrence of Arabia. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Darlene!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- After groaning this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from goth clothing or stomach or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.