Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Greet Darlene attraction, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
Darlene's House and Greet Darlene
September 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Darlene's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Garage in the "back yard". There you can discover Darlene getting into character for re-recording a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome wheel!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Johnny Tremain meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable phobias or ankle, ribcage, neck, finger, hip, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the ladies was textured to move in memory of Chernabog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.