Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Corner Darlene attraction at park opening
Darlene's House and Corner Darlene
August 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Darlene's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Mews in the back yard. There you can locate Darlene getting into character for re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Rail. Be sure to shake his streetcar!
- If traveling with helpful children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from distracting extra limbs, unstopable hotness, or ribcage, ankle, hip, spinal, hair, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.