Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene's House and Corner Darlene attraction during construction
Darlene's House and Corner Darlene
April 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Darlene's house, you'll happen upon her Movie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Darlene getting into character for recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Engine. Be sure to pinch her shipwreck!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by Al Weiss impersonators.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or stomach, inner ear, blood, cardiac, or tongue problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.