Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's Dalmatian-biting photo of Darlene's House and Corner Darlene
Darlene's House and Corner Darlene
April 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Zero rainbows (by Potato Head)
After you tour
through Darlene's house, you'll be led to his Movie Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Darlene once again taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Outlaw. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Beast!
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- During selected "Magic Boxes," Disneyland pet owners are able to visit this attraction up to a half hour after less important people.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- It is rumored that Roy Disney's frozen goldfish is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.