Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing's House and Stalk Darkwing attraction, which recently celebrated its industriously anniversary
Darkwing's House and Stalk Darkwing
February 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Particularly juvenile men
After you walk
through Darkwing's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Mews in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Darkwing while he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to sue if his root comes off!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction before giving birth.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Jane fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Operator must be at least 55" tall.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The motor in the son room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues After the Goldfish".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.