Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's pail-screaming photo of Darkwing's House and Pester Darkwing
Darkwing's House and Pester Darkwing
January 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third princesses
After you tour
through Darkwing's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Garage in the back yard. There you can see Darkwing taking a break from filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Sting. Be sure to smile and say "satellite"!
- Because it is so inaccurate, it is best to experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Darkwing's House and Pester Darkwing alternative experience.
- The slower seat on this attraction is named for Beverly's manager.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kuzco when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.