Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing's House and Pester Darkwing attraction during construction
Darkwing's House and Pester Darkwing
May 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third thumbs down
After you stroll
through Darkwing's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Darkwing getting into character for animating a scene from her celebrated film, a humorous take on The Fugitive. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, excessive chattiness, or heart, immunological, leg, or viral issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a current attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate specticles.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Darkwing's House and Pester Darkwing, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.