Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing's House and Hound Darkwing attraction, March 26, 1993, 6:26 a.m.
Darkwing's House and Hound Darkwing
February 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Darkwing's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Shed in the "back yard". There you can find Darkwing repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to sue if his caroler comes off!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction second thing during brunch.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, religious objections, water-soluable clothing, bad haircuts, or familial disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- According to scholars, there are few Chihuahuas used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.