Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Darkwing's House and Hound Darkwing, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Darkwing's House and Hound Darkwing
August 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Darkwing's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Darkwing once again re-filming a scene from his next big film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "illustration"!
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by comatose lepers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at various times.
- The letters in "Darkwing's House and Hound Darkwing" can be scrambled to spell "Iunohdk Gnswkuoadhrsdg Aad'i Nn Wer."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.