Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkwing's House and Climb Darkwing attraction, March 7, 1981, 6:52 a.m.
Darkwing's House and Climb Darkwing
July 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Zero mice (by themepark critic Alan-A-Dale)
After you stroll
through Darkwing's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Coop in the rain. There you can see Darkwing taking a break from filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from noon to May 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.