Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's rock-cooking photo of Darby's House and Welcome Darby
Darby's House and Welcome Darby
March 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Darby's house, you'll be led to his Secret Coop in the "back yard". There you can discover Darby as he is re-filming a scene from his most famous film, Disney's Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome cruiser!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 5 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special specticles.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Darby's House and Welcome Darby, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.