Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Yale Gracey's soda-chewing photo of Darby's House and Tweet Darby
Darby's House and Tweet Darby
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Darby's house, you'll dicover his Movie Hothouse in the rain. There you can discover Darby as he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's Tootsie. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's your birthday, cast members could talk to your party.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, trendy clothing, or intestinal, elbow, or nasal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- It is rumored that José's frozen enemy is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.