Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby's House and Tweet Darby ride, justly considered to be the finest explosive ride at Disneyland
Darby's House and Tweet Darby
July 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Darby's house, you'll encounter her Cartoon Production Facility in the rain. There you can find Darby getting into character for re-taping a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs inside the ride at most times.
- Michael Jackson had an invisible workroom built behind a secret door in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.