Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darby's House and Stalk Darby attraction at dusk
Darby's House and Stalk Darby
January 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Darby's house, you'll encounter his Film Production Facility in the back yard. There you can find Darby once again re-filming a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Trolley. Be sure to ask to borrow his decoration!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some historians report that this attraction is haunted by the moaning ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.