Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House and Stalk Darby attraction at night
Darby's House and Stalk Darby
February 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Darby's house, you'll dicover his Movie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Darby taking a break from filming a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Skipper. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome nest!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from familial, lycanthropic, attention-span, ribcage, or intestinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $24 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a natural Napoleon when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.