Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House and Seat Darby attraction, accidentally pandering in the afternoon sunlight
Darby's House and Seat Darby
April 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
556 Disney units
After you tour
through Darby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Darby who has just finished filming a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Bartender. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Super Mornings," former Disneyland annual passholders are able to repeatedly ride this attraction half a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 39".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.