Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House and Photograph Darby attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Darby's House and Photograph Darby
September 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Darby's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Garage in the "back yard". There you can locate Darby who has just finished taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Wind. Be sure to shake his TV!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 29".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a glimpse of Lewis Carrol can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.