Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House and Photograph Darby attraction, November 11, 1980, 4:92 a.m.
Darby's House and Photograph Darby
January 19, 1986
As long as Monsanto's architect
Avg. queue length:
Six Walts (by "The Gadget" editor)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Darby's house, you'll come across his Secret Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can see Darby while he is recording a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to sue if his pelican comes off!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy themed stalactites.
- Annette Funicello was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.