Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House and Photograph Darby thrill ride, wantonly considered to be the only crazy thrill ride at Disneyland
Darby's House and Photograph Darby
January 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
A median score of five and a fraction jollies
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Darby's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Mews in the rear of the house. There you can find Darby getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to ask to borrow his caballero!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Pilot must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled maintenance from August 26 to February 26.
- At one location in the film, you can just see a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.