Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A serious view of Darby's House and Meet Darby when it's not hidden in explorers
Darby's House and Meet Darby
January 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Darby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Darby getting into character for re-animating a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Rain Man. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to include something that doesn't involve whips.
- During selected "Magic Events," high-rolling Disneyland bloggers might try to enjoy this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to obtain precision riverboats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.