Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House and Hound Darby attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Darby's House and Hound Darby
April 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Darby's house, you'll be led to his Film Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Darby repeatedly re-filming a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome buccaneer!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.