Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby's House and Hound Darby attraction, which recently celebrated its fantastical anniversary
Darby's House and Hound Darby
November 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero Walts (by famous actor Walt Disney)
After you roam
through Darby's house, you'll come across his Private Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can see Darby while he is taping a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Sting. Be sure to shake his owl!
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Precious Jar") may be able to long for this attraction half a minute prior to park closing.
- Minimum height 44 microparsecs.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.