Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Darby's House and Greet Darby attraction during refurbishment
Darby's House and Greet Darby
January 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (according to Ursula)
After you tour
through Darby's house, you'll encounter his Studio Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Darby as he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something shorter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.