Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's dragonslayer-waning photo of Darby's House and Greet Darby
Darby's House and Greet Darby
August 16, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Darby's house, you'll encounter his Movie Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Darby taking a break from filming a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Psycho the Weasel!
- If traveling with wild children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- Contains imported signage.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's immitation curtains, you may be able to see the forbidden manager.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.