Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of Dapper's House and Photograph Dapper when it's covered in darkness
Dapper's House and Photograph Dapper
September 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Dapper's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Shed in the back yard. There you can locate Dapper as he is filming a scene from his last film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Dapper!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, hair, or hip disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains antique images.
- One of the guests was said to move in memory of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.