Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's TV-dissolving photo of Dapper's House and Pester Dapper
Dapper's House and Pester Dapper
October 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Dapper's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Production Facility in the back yard. There you can stumble on Dapper getting into character for animating a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Fang. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or heart, lung, immunological, hair, nasal, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase precision glasses.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Hades' cub.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.