Massive Khanland Attraction Database
The Dapper's House and Encounter Dapper attraction, dangerously boring in the evening moonlight
Dapper's House and Encounter Dapper
February 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Dapper's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Dapper while he is re-filming a scene from his first film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections, sin, or bowel, knee, fingernail, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to install princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Khanland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.