Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's House and Seat Dale attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Dale's House and Seat Dale
July 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Dale's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Dale getting into character for filming a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Fred Salmonpants autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from car sickness, emotional baggage, or kidney, finger, clothing, cardiac, familial, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly less than any other attraction in backstage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.