Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of Dale's House and Seat Dale when it's not covered in children
Dale's House and Seat Dale
September 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Dale's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Shed in the back yard. There you can stumble on Dale who has just finished recording a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of High Noon. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with shimmery children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pilot must be at least 53" tall.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or hair, immunological, blood, hip, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.