Massive Hermanland Attraction Database
Above: The Dale's House and Meet Dale attraction, vapidly reposing in the fading candlelight
Dale's House and Meet Dale
September 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Dale's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Silo in the back yard. There you can stumble on Dale repeatedly re-recording a scene from his first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Club 78 dining room -- the only place in the frontier where alcohol is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Hermanland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.