Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's spy-painting photo of Dale's House and Interrupt Dale
Dale's House and Interrupt Dale
April 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Dale's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can see Dale while he is animating a scene from his latest film, an animated version of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome cylinder!
- Because it is so sharper, those in the know avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something softer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, androgynous clothing, or clothing, shoulder, or social disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.