Massive Caseyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dale's House and Greet Dale attraction, dashingly considered to be the best educational attraction at Caseyland
Dale's House and Greet Dale
December 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Dale's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Greenhouse in the rain. There you can see Dale as he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to sue if his van comes off!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may sing to you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Caseyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.