Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's House and Corner Dale attraction during construction
Dale's House and Corner Dale
February 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Dale's house, you'll be ambushed by his Secret Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Dale repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to hit on him!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could joke with you.
- After dissolving this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and adorable).
- Maximum IQ 104.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special waivers.
- The letters in "Dale's House and Corner Dale" can be scrambled to spell "D Ru' Denllaea Osdse Acneorh."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.