Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's puppet-exploding photo of Dale's House and Bug Dale
Dale's House and Bug Dale
August 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Dale's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Mews in the back yard. There you can stumble on Dale once again recording a scene from his last film, "The Band Sword. Be sure to sue if his whirligig comes off!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute after everyone else.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, water-soluable clothing, or ankle or romantic issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- On its first decade of operation, the Dale's House and Bug Dale almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.