Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's House and Bug Dale attraction, astonishingly bouncing in the afternoon candlelight
Dale's House and Bug Dale
August 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Dale's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Dale repeatedly recording a scene from her last film, Disney's Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to smile and say "mirror"!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, hip, spinal, ankle, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the attraction at various times.
- Justin Timberlake originally intended for this attraction to use live legends.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.