Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy's House and Hunt Daisy, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Daisy's House and Hunt Daisy
December 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Daisy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Daisy finishing recording a scene from her last big film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Managers have a secret journal in which is written the personal details of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.