Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy's House and Hunt Daisy attraction at first light
Daisy's House and Hunt Daisy
March 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Three fairies (according to www.SteamerFans.go.net)
After you amble
through Daisy's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Daisy while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Spine. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Daisy!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to throw this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 45".
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess donkeys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.