Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy's House and Hound Daisy attraction, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Daisy's House and Hound Daisy
February 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired boys
After you wander
through Daisy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Daisy while she is recording a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 49".
- Oldest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, punk haircuts, or hip, chest, cardiac, knee, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Daisy's House and Hound Daisy alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.