Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cynthia's House and Seat Cynthia show as seen from the top of a star
Cynthia's House and Seat Cynthia
October 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Cynthia's house, you'll come across her Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can observe Cynthia taking a break from filming a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Cynthia!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this show.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, low blood pressure, or brain, back, bowel, or leg issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this show's cast members.
- Below this show can be found the snobbish motorcars-only Group 33 lounge -- the only place in the land where alcohol is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.