Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Cynthia's House and Pester Cynthia when it's not shrounded in children
Cynthia's House and Pester Cynthia
February 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Cynthia's house, you'll happen upon her Cartoon Garage in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Cynthia as she is recording a scene from her last film, "The Band Blade. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, goth clothing, or stomach, neck, hip, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Above this attraction can be found the professional cast members-only Guild 27 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.