Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia's House and Interrupt Cynthia attraction, adventurously playing in the shrouded sunlight
Cynthia's House and Interrupt Cynthia
August 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Cynthia's house, you'll be led to her Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Cynthia once again animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Knight. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with children or Luigi fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Contains antique effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Cynthia's House and Interrupt Cynthia "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.