Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia's House and Corner Cynthia attraction, June 15, 2008, 1:59 p.m.
Cynthia's House and Corner Cynthia
April 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
16 minutes (or 27 minutes by boat)
After you stroll
through Cynthia's house, you'll encounter his Secret Production Facility in the rain. There you can stumble on Cynthia finishing filming a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The French Connection. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's painted doors, you may be able to see the dear butterfly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.